Transactional Printing with Robin Hood Energy
Robin Hood Energy, the UK's first local authority owned energy supply company, identified the need for an experienced transactional printing partner, to help it deliver a range of communications to their non-digital customers. Watch as Rob Purdon, Head of Contract Management, discusses the value received through using the Managed Print application.
Like any energy provider, Robin Hood Energy had very strict criteria around data security and document accuracy when selecting their transactional print partner. But as a new business, they required a partner who would be able to cope with the demands of a new and growing company.
Robin Hood Energy recognised that document volumes could fluctuate quite widely as a fledgling business, and wanted to mitigate the risk of non-compliance with industry license conditions by teaming up with a specialist for day-critical transactional printing.
Managed Print, part of the Aceni suite of multi-channel applications, met this challenge.
- Seamless transfer of data from Junifer software to Datagraphic to produce personalised welcome letters, booklets, day-to-day customer correspondence and energy bills.
- Day-critical production facility used to reduce the risk of non-compliance with industry license conditions.
- Mailing pack verification during production to ensure accuracy.
- Flexible commercial pricing based on forecasts of business growth.
- Scalable transactional print service, with capacity to grow with the business.