There's never been a more exciting time to join Datagraphic.
We are a leading UK Strategic Document Outsourcing Company delivering minute-critical, sensitive and financial communications - on and off-line - for global brands.
Our mission is to be the market leader in multi-channel secure communications and to constantly develop new ways to present and deliver documents differently.
We're thriving as a business because we care about the people and places that allow us to deliver a successful product and service portfolio.
Client Services Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our Client Services team. Working as part of an experienced Client Services team, you will be heavily involved in a variety of activities including:
- Daily management of all Client requirements.
- Full ownership for the end to end process from implementation through to delivery.
- The main point of contact for multiple Clients, dealing with all queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Capturing Client requirements for quotation
- Creating and distributing job specifications internally to technical services and the operations team.
The successful applicant will have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills: integral to building and maintaining Client relationships within this role. You must be proactive, have impeccable organisation skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
If you think you are a good fit for the job, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Michelle Martin, Client Services Manager via email to email@example.com
Salary dependant on experience.